Friday 25 March 2011

Blog Sewing Challenge - Week 7



This week I've joined in on the Crafty Sewing Mamas blog sew-a-long.  The challenge this week was to make something for food storage or a car organizer, then blog about it.  Baby K is not quite at the stage of needing a car organizer yet, so I took this opportunity to make my husband a new lunch bag. 


He requested something roomy.  I think it's more accurate to just call it huge.  The finished dimensions are 9" X 9" X 7 1/2".  I used this tutorial from the long thread.


Some things I would do differently if I were to make this again would be:
1. Make it not quite so huge (my husband insisted on this size, so I didn't have much choice.)
2. Make little cutlery holder type pockets.

Well, I hope my husband is enjoying his new lunch bag today, although he did tell me when I was finished that it looks like a purse.  Hehehe...

I look forward to seeing you at the next challenge!
~Kim~

1 comment: